Around the Web
- Architectonic Sketchbook, 2015
- Flash fiction inspired by images of architecture, posted weekly.
- Resetting the Record, 2014-2015
- The blog contains long-form blog posts on “hoaxes, heists, and historical inaccuracies in the art historical record.” There are also topical posts containing links to free literature resources.
- “Hellwaukee” Project, 2013, University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee, English 236
- In the Spring of 2013, I took part in a creative writing class centered around table top gaming. As a class, we created a world complete with locations, items, and characters. At the end of world creation, students were challenged to create their own Player Characters and play through the world using the World of Darkness rule system, creating vignettes from those experiences. We called our world Hellwaukee.
- Hanna is written from the viewpoint of an NPC invented to rob my party blind, thus moving along their adventure with a motivation: obtain their stolen goods!
- Jail was the setting of the first GM session. This short chronicles how “the Fist” got the group out of its first pickle.
- Hear the Blood Rushing continues the story of the always-on-the-run GM group. It takes place hours after their escape in Jail.
- There is a Grassy Inlet is a departure from The Fist’s simplistic mind. The protagonist is instead an NPC the GM group met in a bar after their escape.
- Overboard was a half-baked scheme by The Fist to escape imminent peril.
- Good Eats, a most delicious adventure in seafaring… fare.
I also created several items, locations, and Non Player Characters for the world.